Online casino reviews
The majority of the websites offer an evaluation of the online casinos without explaining the criteria according to which they actually selected which casino is the best. I know that everyone has the right to their opinion and I don’t just want to put our approach in the foreground, because just as everyone can like a different color, they can also like another online casino, depending on whether it is the graphics, the bonus, the program, the security, etc. is. On this page we would like to describe to you which criteria we used and what we placed the greatest value in our assessment. On our pages, which describe the online casinos, there is also a brief description of the respective online casino. This evaluation contains many aspects that we would like to introduce to you.
1. The first criterion in our evaluation of the online casinos was the length of time how long the respective online casino had already existed on the Internet. Of course, the longer it works, the more it has been checked and tried.
2. The second important criterion to which we placed the greatest value was the number of German-speaking players in the respective casino. Since this information is only provided by online casinos that use the game program from Boss Media (you can check this at any time when playing in the online casino), we gave the online casinos CasinoClub and Bwin the highest rating. The other casinos do not provide this information, so it is difficult to determine how many players from Germany are really playing in them and we have therefore given them an average grade.
3. The third important criterion was the overall graphical representation and the realism of the games. In this criterion, the online casinos that use the game program from Boss Media – CasinoClub and Bwin – won again. They are followed by casinos with the game program from PlayTech and only then the online casinos that use the game program from Microgaming.
4. The fourth important criterion was support in German – by phone, email, fax.
5. The fifth important criterion was the game speed, i.e. how many games the player is able to play in a day. The winner here was the program from Microgaming, with which, under certain conditions, you can play more than 1400 games per hour.
6. Only in sixth position did we take into account the amount of the bonus because it is not possible to get it out immediately after the deposit. It is necessary to play a certain number of games (WR) in order to be able to cash out these bonuses. Therefore, the bonuses did not have such a big impact on the overall rating.
7. Other factors we evaluated included the speed of installation, registration, and deposit and withdrawal options.